Hakuba Alps Backpackers/Tracks Bar

Monday, June 28, 2010

Slow Night with Candle Light



We have a candle night Event at Cafe Arriba Arriba.
Trataka is kind of Yoga.
This time we have a Trataka with Candle Light.





The first, Eye's exercise. then start Trataka with Candle Light.
People are dropping the tears. looks so refresh.
Everyone talked nice feeling after Trataka.



Then we have a some dinner, talking relax.

I could not join Trataka this time,
I very want to join and dropping all my tears next time.

1 Comments:

  • I used to live in Japan. I was station in the Air Force and living at Yokota Air Base (near Fussa). Loved my time there. I really enjoy seeing your photos of life in Japan. I found them today and look forward to more. Will you post new fall photos soon? I hope that you all are well. Thank you again for your interesting Blog entries. I am living in Atlanta, GA.
    Syonara! Richard

    By Blogger UCRDOGS, At 1:19 am  

Post a Comment



<< Home