Hakuba Alps Backpackers/Tracks Bar

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Tsuguru Kitou & Gakideka Jag stompers Live




We went to Nagano at last night.
We went to see the Live Tsuguru Kitou who is Bruce Guiter singer, and Our Faverite Band Gakideka. The restraunt name is NoMiNO Ichi, which is Okinawa Fodd restraunt.

It was so good deal, 3800yen for Entry, food (a lot of Okinawa Food) and Nomihoudai(Free Drink)
My husband, his casuin who came yesterday morning , frind and I went by the car.
So I have to drive a car back, I could not drink but they are drink so much.
Food was fantastic, Live music was so fun.The Owner Chef is so friendly good cook.
We had excellent night.

1 Comments:

  • hey hey sakiko & troy....im back in nagoya again...hope to see u guys...and off couse if u gonna have a party at new years i want to play for shore,,,,
    my celphone 080 2628 0209
    search to my on facebbok if u have...
    give me a call...
    cheers

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:39 am  

Post a Comment



<< Home