Hakuba Alps Backpackers/Tracks Bar

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lesly 00years old birthday


We went to Friend's birthday party.
Lesly who is BearsDan's owner's wife had a birthday dinner last night.
Our friends who live near her went there.
It was so athome and nice dinner.
Nice Lasagna, chicken pate, salada, soup, baked pampken,Tofu.....
Everyone bring something and caming so nice Dinner.

She baked Pavlova. I ate it in Australia, it was so sweet, I could not eat,
But It was so nice Pavlova that she cooked.
I became to like Pavlova.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday Sakiko, and thanks for playing with Riley, we had a great night. Lesley xx

    By Blogger Unknown, At 2:15 pm  

  • Thank you very much Lesley
    I did not know Riley's spelling so I could not write about her.
    We had great time too.

    By Blogger SAKIKO, At 7:54 pm  

Post a Comment



<< Home