Hakuba Alps Backpackers/Tracks Bar

Monday, June 02, 2008

wedding at Kamakura


We went to Kamakura that is 1 hour from Tokyo for Freind's Wedding.
I went to Shinjyuku by bus, it takes 4and half hours.
It was Ok I do not have to change the train so I was slept a lot in the bus.
Tokyo is big city, I feel like come to oversea. became INAKAMONO.

I stayed near Kamakura station. There is shurine near the hotel.
Some Japanese couple had wedding at the shurine.
It was so nice to see them.


Raining on the wedding day. We went to Kamakura which is nice resort near Tokyo.
It was very nice heartful wedding.
Bridegroom came from NZ , Bride from Japan.
The guest were mixed, the laughege are mixed too.
It was fun and peaceful warm.
They chice nice food, nice wine, etc....We are drunk a lot, ate a lot, laugh a lot..
We are so glad to join the party.
congratulations Tom Yuko & Hugo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home